Wednesday 23 April 2014

Rio Medal Development

Authors own - Solidworks 
Authors own -Solidworks 

From the last model shown which was very colourful it has changed a lot, the other model was more of a fine art piece because  it depicted a moral message. This model not so much I have gone back to basics. The feedback I got from the other development model was that the circles were the best part of the design, so taking that into account I created this one, it states Rio made of out tiny circles cut out, the colour inside gives a nice tint and glow when its turned.

Things I would change?

I would make the letters more bulky and not as little as the rapid prototype might struggle to make these worth while having on he medal.

Any more changes?
The Macaw logo might be ideal to have on the medal

No comments:

Post a Comment